Novice course or testing for experienced operatives using a 360 Excavator above or below (tracked or wheeled) for lifting operations on a construction site, demolition, quarry, waste and recycling industries.
Before attending this course, the candidate will need to hold an in date NPORS or CPCS card for 360 excavator.
360 Excavator lifting operations N100 course objectives
- Relevant Health & safety regulations
- Understanding operator’s responsibilities
- Hazards and danger in the work place, risk assessments, SSOW lift plans
- Machine type and uses, controls and safety features, SWL charts
- Use of Manufacturers information & Pre-use inspection, PUWER & LOLER forms
- Slings types and uses, pre-use inspections
- Carry out manoeuvre, setting up to lift and place loads
- Loading & unloading of vehicles
- Safe parking of machine
- Theory test
- Practical test
- Course close & review
NPORS Photo ID card & Certificate, OR Construction Training Services Certificate.
Duration & Ratios
- Novice 2 days including test
- Semi experienced 1 days including test
- Ratio for training
- 1 x Instructor
- 4 x trainees
- Testing for experienced operatives
- 1 X Instructor
- 6 x Operatives Tests per day
Training can be carried out on customers premises.
If the customer is supplying equipment it must meet current Health & Safety standards, have relevant LOLER certification (if required) and manufacturers manual. The site must meet NPORS standards for training and testing.