360 Excavator Training
NPORS Course summary:
The aim of the 360 excavator course if to provide a competent knowledge and practical skill level required for operation a 360 excavator. We offer novice courses or testing for experienced operatives on a construction site, demolition, quarry, waste and recycling industries. There will also be a theory test at the end of the course.
It is envisaged that by the end of the course of training the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a plant operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for excavator 180° use
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of excavator 180° attachments
- Explain loading / unloading procedures for machine transportation
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Who is this 360 excavator training for?
Any novice aiming to be operating a 360 excavator, or testing for experienced operators looking to renew their skillset.
We offer a comprehensive 360 excavator NPORS training programme perfect for anyone aiming to operate one in the workplace.
What is NPORS?
NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) is the leading UK acrcreditation scheme for construction training. NPORS is a popular alternative to a CPCS scheme, offering the same accreditations upon completion with added flexibility. The main plus for NPORS is how cost effective the training can be in comparison to CPCS.
We currently have two training courses available:
We are flexible, training can be carried out at the candidates premises if preferable.
If the customer is supplying the equipment to be used it must meet current Health & Safety standards, have the relevant LOLER certification (if required) and manufacturers manual. The site must alos meet NPORS standards for training and testing.