Novice course or testing for experienced operatives using a 360 Excavator above or below (tracked or wheeled) on a construction site, demolition, quarry, waste and recycling industries.
360 Excavator N202 course objectives
- Relevant Health & safety regulations
- Understanding operator’s responsibilities
- Hazards and danger in the work place, risk assessments, SSOW
- Machine type and uses, controls and safety features, SWL charts
- Use of Manufacturers information & Pre-use inspection, PUWER & LOLER forms
- Carry out manoeuvre, setting up.
- Excavating of trenches, and backfilling.
- Grading out
- Loading & unloading of vehicles
- Use of attachments & buckets
- Safe parking of machine
- Theory test
- Practical test
- Course close & review
NPORS Photo ID card & Certificate, OR Construction Training Services Certificate.
Duration & Ratios
- Novice 10 days including test
- Semi experienced 5 days including test
- Ratio for training
- 1 x Instructor
- 3 x trainees
- Testing for experienced operatives
- 1 X Instructor
- 4 x Operatives Tests per day
Training can be carried out on customers premises.
If the customer is supplying equipment it must meet current Health & Safety standards, have relevant LOLER certification (if required) and manufacturers manual. The site must meet NPORS standards for training and testing.